- 81% of advertisers will recommend Digital Out of Home in their media plans in the next twelve months.
- 77% of advertisers have increased their knowledge of Digital Out of Home in the last 18 months.
- 66% of media decision makers activated a new Digital Out of Home campaign in the last 18 months.
- 62% of advertisers see Digital Out of Home as an important screen in their omni-channel video campaigns.
- Advertisers’ DOOH programmatic spend is anticipated to rise to 36% next year, up from 21% in 2021 driven by data-driven strategies (including targeting and measurement), creative flexibility and increased inventory.
More about Advertisers Perceptions.
More about Xaxis.
Source: DPAA Global.