81% of Marketers recommends DOOH for their campaign strategies
The study surveys brands and agencies on their perceptions, knowledge and plans for using the out of home medium. The study was conducted by Advertiser Perceptions and was sponsored by Xaxis, the outcome media company.
Last update: December 10, 2021
- 81% of advertisers will recommend Digital Out of Home in their media plans in the next twelve months.
- 77% of advertisers have increased their knowledge of Digital Out of Home in the last 18 months.
- 66% of media decision makers activated a new Digital Out of Home campaign in the last 18 months.
- 62% of advertisers see Digital Out of Home as an important screen in their omni-channel video campaigns.
- Advertisers’ DOOH programmatic spend is anticipated to rise to 36% next year, up from 21% in 2021 driven by data-driven strategies (including targeting and measurement), creative flexibility and increased inventory.
More about Advertisers Perceptions.
More about Xaxis.
Source: DPAA Global.